Eastman Provista™ is a resin specifically developed for profile extrusion where high clarity and gloss, toughness, and processability are critical. Eastman Provista™ Copolymer is a second-generation material that complements Eastman Provista™ by offering similar features while providing greater toughness. Provista Copolymer is ideal in tubing applications that place greater physical demands on the profile. With an indoor/outdoor UV package added, yellowing caused by light can be prevented. Eastman Provista™ Copolymer is certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 51 for Food Equipment Materials.
Busada Provista tubing has been used to convey coffee beans, flour, grains, other foods, paper cups, and containers pneumatically and by chain conveyance.
- Sparkling clarity and gloss – it won’t stress whiten
- Toughness with flexibility – for a long functional life
- Ease of fabrication – cutting – bending, drilling, and bonding
- Excellent chemical resistance – for long-lasting good looks and performance
- Good economics – providing cost advantages all the way to the end-user
- Environmental advantages – has no plasticizers or halogen-containing compounds, BPA and BPS free, and when burned, produces no toxic substances
- FDA clearances available for food/NSF 51 approval – contact applications
- UV-resistance, with the use of available UV-grades
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®